Subscribe label

Subscribe to the blog by selecting the level desired:

Follow by email

To receive email notices of posts give your email address here:

Scroller

Please share your comments. Let's get some conversations going.

Be sure to subscribe – either as an RSS feed or by the above email subscription

Share posts with others that might benefit from the post

Check the “Labels” list down the right hand side of this page that give general topics that have been commented on

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Youth Room Rules

Youth Room Rules

Since this is a complete document, I thought I would offer it intact, with formatting, to anyone who wants to see it – it might not be universally interesting. To do this, if you'll (go to my blog page, if you are getting a feed of some sort) and leave a comment with your email address. This is a moderated blog which means the comment will never be posted (unless you are actually giving a comment). I will then email the document to you. I promise that I will not send anything else to your email address: no ads, promos, phishing items or viruses – just the document. I probably will offer other complete documents like this in the future, and will use the same method.

Kent

No comments:

Post a Comment