Subscribe label

Subscribe to the blog by selecting the level desired:

Follow by email

To receive email notices of posts give your email address here:

Scroller

Please share your comments. Let's get some conversations going.

Be sure to subscribe – either as an RSS feed or by the above email subscription

Share posts with others that might benefit from the post

Check the “Labels” list down the right hand side of this page that give general topics that have been commented on

Friday, October 3, 2014

Being an ADD/ADHD youth worker #5: Plan on changing activities regularly

Hint # 1: I finally learned and became resigned to the fact that I simply needed to change subjects every 15 minutes.
  • I could study for hours (assuming a few other adjustments to be mentioned later) as long as I kept changing what I did every 15 minutes or so
  • Hint #2: I found that did not lose my train of thought, unlike people that can only deal with one thing at a time and aren't able to be interrupted
  • Hint #3: I do better keeping several books, projects, tasks going than if I try to do anything straight through.

No comments:

Post a Comment