Subscribe label

Subscribe to the blog by selecting the level desired:

Follow by email

To receive email notices of posts give your email address here:

Scroller

Please share your comments. Let's get some conversations going.

Be sure to subscribe – either as an RSS feed or by the above email subscription

Share posts with others that might benefit from the post

Check the “Labels” list down the right hand side of this page that give general topics that have been commented on

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Stuff for the office

    1. I inherited three cockatiels from my sister and put them in my office. This was very helpful in my ministry. Children and youth would flock to my office to talk to the birds, which allowed easy conversations. They would also occupy the children when I was trying to talk to the parents.
    2. A Skittles/M&M dispensing machine also drew kids to my office. Although I put a "only one handful per visit" limitation (a limitation ignored by the head of staff, I might add).

No comments:

Post a Comment